As iron sharpens iron,
so one man sharpens another.
Adults & Middle/High School
The Gospel of Mark: The MacArthur New Testament Commentary
Capturing Christ’s humanity more than the other gospels, the book of Mark depicts Jesus as the selfless, suffering servant of God. In a compelling, fast-paced narrative, the first eight chapters examine:
- the significance of Jesus’ baptism
- Christ’s power over nature, demons, disease, and death
- what the Sabbath was—and was not—intended for
- the murder of the greatest prophet, John the Baptist
- the people who can’t see Christ
- and much more
K - 5TH GRADE
Generations of Grace
Generations of Grace is a curriculum that exists to help us glorify God through evangelizing children, encouraging parents, and edifying servants so that the gospel may be spread among our children, families may be supported, and the church may be strengthened.